World War III: North Korea Warns It Will Wipe Out the United States With 5 Million Nuclear Bombs

North Korea’s youth league says it is prepared to “wipe out” the US with five million nuclear bombs if Pyongyang is threatened.

A spokesman for the Central Committee of the Kimilsungist-Kimjongilist Youth League claimed “the Earth will break” if North Korea launches an attack and promised to destroy Seoul or Washington if either shows “a slight provocation”.

The warning came following mounting tension in the peninsula after Pyongyang carried out another failed nuclear test earlier this month.

The spokesman told the state-run Korean Central News Agency the youths were “keeping themselves fully combat-ready to mercilessly wipe out with five million nuclear bombs the group of devils who are trying to bring a nuclear disaster to the inviolable country”.

Meanwhile, Seoul and Washington announced they had agreed on “swift punitive measures” against Pyongyang and would continue the deployment of the THAAD anti-missile system despite protests from Beijing.

The two countries staged a joint military live-fire drill at the Seungjin fire training field in Pocheon, South Korea near the border with the North.

There are now fears North Korea could stage another nuclear test or missile launch to mark the 85th anniversary of the founding of their army by Kim Jong Un’s grandfather, Kim Il Sung.

The military carried out a drill in the eastern port city of Wonsan to mark the occasion on Tuesday, which included mock submarine torpedo-attacks and the firing of more than 300 large-calibre artillery pieces.

It came as US Vice-President Mike Pence gave a speech in which he said the “era of strategic patience” was over and Donald Trump vowed to solve the North Korea problem with or without China’s help.

Though it has warned “all options are on the table”, Mr Trump’s administration said on Wednesday it aimed to push North Korea into dismantling its weapons programmes through tougher sanctions and diplomatic pressure, and it remained open to talks.

Secretary of State Rex Tillerson, Defense Secretary Jim Mattis and Director of National Intelligence Dan Coats described North Korea as “an urgent national security threat and top foreign policy priority”.

The US signal of willingness to exhaust non-military avenues came as the USS Carl Vinson aircraft carrier group approached Korean waters, where it will join the USS Michigan nuclear submarine.

North Korea’s official Rodong Sinmun newspaper said it was “entirely because of the US” that global denuclearisation had not materialised.

“So US officials should know this clearly and feel responsible, not play with their beaks thoughtlessly,” it said.

Meet the 37-year-old Woman who has given birth to 38 children

A woman from Uganda has given birth to a jaw-dropping 38 children, and surprisingly she is only 37 years old.

The mother, Mariam Nabatanzi, has delivered all her children at home except her latest addition who is now four months old, reports the Nairobi News.

The newborn had to be delivered by caesarean section at a local hospital.

Mariam Nabatanzi Babirye (middle, black top) with some of her 38 children. Source: Daily Monitor

The mother has reportedly given birth to an astounding six sets of twins, four sets of triplets and three sets of quadruples.

Ten of the children are girls and the remaining 28 are boys.

The eldest of the brood is 23 years old and the youngest just four months.

The mother of 38 claims she was married off by age 12 in 1993 to a much older 40-year-old man.

“I did not know I was being married off,” she told the publication.

The mother of 38 claims she was married off by age 12 in 1993 to a much older 40-year-old man. Source: Daily Monitor

“People came home and brought things for my father. When time came for them to leave, I thought I was escorting my aunt but when I got there, she gave me away to the man.”

Being a child herself she told how she found married life at such a young age difficult.

“My husband was polygamous with many children from his past relationships who I had to take care of because their mothers were scattered all over. He was also violent and would beat me at any opportunity he got even when I suggested an idea that he didn’t like,” she recalled to the publication.

In 1994, only a year into her marriage and aged 13 she gave birth to twins.

Two years later, she gave birth to triplets and a year and seven months after that added a set of quadruplets.By her sixth delivery the mother had 18 children and wanted to stop.

Nabatanzi was told by a doctor that she had an usually high ovary count.

 Dr Charles Kiggundu, a gynecologist at Mulago Hospital and President of gynaecologists and obstetricians said, “Her case is genetic predisposition to hyper-ovulate (releasing multiple eggs in one cycle), which significantly increases the chance of having multiples; it is always genetic.”

Following the most recent birth four month ago she says; “I asked the doctor to stop me from more births and he said he had ‘cut my uterus from inside’. This was my only Cesarean delivery because I was still weak from the sickness I suffered when I tried to use an IUD.”

Despite all the challenges she has suffered in her short life the mother of 38 is optimistic about seeing her children through school and making sure they are all educated properly.

“I am hopeful that my children will go to school because they all have big ambitions of being doctors, teachers and lawyers; I want them to realise these dreams, something I was not able to do.”

Nigerian man Welcomes First Child at the age of 87

An 87-year-old Nigerian man has been blessed with a bouncing baby girl – The baby happens to be his first child An 87-year-old Nigerian man just welcomed his first child. The old man was married to his first wife for many years before she passed on.

The woman did not bear him a child and this did not reduce his love for her. After the death of the first wife, the 87-year-old man married a younger lady who bore him his first child.

The new wife delivered a healthy and bouncing baby girl. The 87-year-old man carrying his first child. May God bless this old man and his new family. Meanwhile, watch the video below to how some Nigerians reacted when asked what they would do if hey discover their children do not belong to them.

Madness or Wickedness? Man Kills Own Girlfriend

A hunter identified as Taofik, aka Kiekie after the head and hands of an unidentified lady were seized from him by residents of Ikoga Zebbe area of Badagry, Lagos State on Sunday.

The suspect was later handed over to policemen from the Area K Command, where operatives of the Federal Special Anti-Robbery Squad picked him up on Monday, March 21.

He was said to have led FSARS officers to where a stockpile of fresh and decaying human bodies were found in a bush.

A resident, David Taiwo, said the incident threw the community into confusion, adding that nobody suspected Taofik was into such acts.

He said, “Taofik has been living in the community for a long time. People are used to seeing him with pieces of wood on his head while riding a bicycle with one hand. Nobody knew his exact job.

“A few days ago, he started going about with sacks that were always soaked with blood. When he was asked what he was carrying, he said he had become a hunter, adding that he was carrying fresh bush meat.

“A policeman, who had observed him, decided to stop him. The man said he was interested in buying the bush meat and when Taofik started an argument with him, he forced the suspect to open the sack.

“He brought out a knife to attack the officer and the policeman raised the alarm. He abandoned the sack and took to his heels. People gave him a chase, caught up with him and took him back to where the sack was. They found a young lady’s head and hands in the sack.”

The resident said when Taofik was queried, he claimed to be selling the parts to some individuals who needed them for ritual purposes.

It was learnt that the suspect claimed that he always cast a spell on his victims before taking them into a bush across a river, where they were killed and dismembered.

A source said, “The FSARS officials followed him into the bush where they found other parts of the lady’s body and some other rotten human parts.”

Another resident, who spoke on condition of anonymity, claimed that the deceased was the suspect’s girlfriend.

She added that Taofik would have been killed, but for the intervention of the police.

Man Mistakenly Hangs Himself And Dies While Playing Judas On Easter Eve

According to information reaching us,  tragedy occurred in the district of Barranquillas in Tancítaro, Mexico where the final hours of Christ were being recreated in the play known as the ‘Viacrucis de Jesús,’ as part of the Easter celebration.

 

A young man, identified as Miguel Ángel, had put a rope around his neck and then around a tree to re-enact being hung just as Judas did, but he slipped off his support and was left dangling in the air.

Before the crowd could realize what was happening and rushed to his aide, h stopped breathing. He died of asphyxiation.

 

The victim was taken to a nearby clinic in a van which drove past a Civil Protection ambulance on the journey.

The crew was flagged down and tried to revive him but without success.

A full investigation is now underway. Police believe it was simply an unfortunate accident and have discarded foul play or suicide.

Photos: Meet the 21 Year Old Man Stuck Inside The Body Of a 6-Month Old Baby

Manpreet Singh, 21, is the same height and weight as a six-month-old baby and is currently believed to be one of the smallest people in the whole world.

Manpreet has been worshipped as the reincarnation of a Hindu god by local villagers since he was just 12-years-old – and people even visit him every day to be blessed.

The young man from Punjab, India was born a healthy baby boy but his parents Jagtar Singh and Manjeet Kaur say that he stopped growing when he was around six months old.

Because Manpreet’s family have not ever been able to afford medical treatment, he has never been

Jagtar said: “We don’t have money to pay for his treatment.

“We have taken him to many doctors since his birth but around 5-7 doctors told us that he is suffering from thyroid and he can be treated.

“But we have given him a lot of medicines and there is no difference.”

Minuscule Manpreet is unable to talk and walk and stopped moving his legs when he was just three.

But, despite this, he brings much joy to the rest of his village.

Mum Manjeet Kaur said: “Among his relatives, as well as those who come from outside, he is considered to be like a god. Whoever he blesses will get their wish fulfilled.

“People don’t bully my son for being short. We don’t feel bad about him. We all worship him.

“People love him a lot. People come to worship him every day.”

Manpreet has two siblings, who are both of normal height.

Manpreet’s 19-year-old sister Jaspreet stays home to take care of her brother and the family claim that he is one of the shortest men in the world.

They hope that by raising his profile he will become famous enough that they can earn money for his treatment.

Photos: Meet the Baby who was born with Grey Hair and he is Adorable

A little boy named Bence was born with snow-white hair in a hospital in Szekesfehervar, Hungary. His nickname is Prince Charming and he is not an albino!

“The white hair is not a sign of illness or prenatal stress”, said doctor ZoltanKummer and according to him, Bence is not an albino. If he were, melanin pigment also would be missing from his skin and his irises.

According to the medical experts, this is most likely a temporary pigment shortage, and this little boy’s hair will most probably darken as he gets older. In any case, the milky white hair is so striking that the nurses working in the maternity ward call him Prince Charming! In all other respects, Bence is a big beautiful bouncing baby boy! He was born with a whooping body weight of 5400 g and a height of 54 cm, and arrived punctually – as expected!

His bloodwork has been sent on to a Bucharest lab for a few extra tests just in case the pigment deficiency indicates any problems, but this adorable little boy is healthy in every other way, and thriving! Read more:

Comedy Skit: No More Voom (Emmanuella and Mark Angel Comedy)

With the likes of Emmanuella with his Uncle back in the house again, the little one can expect is a 30 mins laughter to this 5-minute comedy from the end of Emmanuella and his Uncle with respect to how they dealt with one stubborn customer. No more Voom!

WATCH VIDEO BELOW

5 Reasons Why The Prettiest Girls Have No Boyfriends

People expect the prettiest girls to have a boyfriend but it doesn’t always work that way. The truth is that there are lots of pretty girls without a boyfriend. So why do the prettiest girls have no boyfriend?

1. THE PRETTIEST LADIES DON’T TRUST THE INTENTIONS OF GUYS

Most pretty ladies I know find it difficult trusting a man because it’s hard to judge if he wants you for just your look or who you really are? Many pretty ladies I know have had bad experiences with guys who just wanted to sleep with them because they are pretty and didn’t really love them for who they really are.

2. MOST GUYS ARE INTIMIDATED BY A PRETTY WOMAN

Most guys are intimidated by a pretty woman. They just assume she is too pretty to even be in their class. They lose every confidence they have when they are around a pretty woman. Most pretty women are single because most guys are afraid to approach them.

3. PRETTY LADIES DON’T SETTLE FOR ANY MAN

The prettiest ladies I know have standards when it comes to choosing a man. They don’t settle for any man. If you don’t meet their standards, you have no chance with them. The pool of men who can actually meet their standards are quite small and this is why they are mostly single.

4. EVERY MAN ASSUMES THEY HAVE A BOYFRIEND

The prettiest women are mostly single because most guys just assume they already have a boyfriend. When he assumes she’s taken, he doesn’t bother talking to her.

5. MOST GUYS BELIEVE THE COMPETITION IS FIERCE

Most guys hate competition and this is why they stay away from the prettiest women. They know she’s very pretty so they assume every man would want her. The fear of a competition to keep her makes most men stay away from the prettiest women. They believe they might end up with a heartbreak if they try to date a very pretty woman.

President Khalifa Foundation to pay for 886 persons mass Wedding in Bahrain

The Khalifa bin Zayed Al Nahyan Humanitarian Foundation,KF, is to organise a mass wedding of 886 brides and bridegrooms in Bahrain for the 6th year in a row.

The group wedding will be organised in implementation of the directives of President His Highness Sheikh Khalifa bin Zayed Al Nahyan and His Highness Sheikh Mohamed bin Zayed Al Nahyan, Crown Prince of Abu Dhabi and Deputy Supreme Commander of the UAE Armed Forces and under the patronage of Bahrain’s Nasser bin Hamad Al Khalifa, Representative of His Majesty the King for Charity Works and Youth Affairs.The event, held at the expense of KF, will be organised in the Crowne Plaza Manama.Mohammed Haji Al Khouri, Director-General of the Khalifa bin Zayed Al Nahyan Foundation, extended thanks to President His Highness Sheikh Khalifa, His Highness Sheikh Mohamed, and H.H. Sheikh Mansour bin Zayed Al Nahyan, Deputy Prime Minister and Minister of Presidential Affairs, for supporting the event in Bahrain.He added said that the group wedding aims to carry out the directives of the prudent leadership to support mass weddings and facilitate marriage expenses. He also indicated that supporting GCC youth is the fruit of the continuous cooperation between the two fraternal countries, which will enhance cooperation and communication values for the advantage of GCC individuals and societies.