There are many ways to show your love to your significant other. While some prefer traditional displays of affection, others take it to a whole new level, playing jokes on their loved ones so there’s never a single dull moment. One thing can be said for sure about the husbands below, their sense of humor rivals their love for their wives.
1. No curtains? No blinds? Who cares!
2. “I asked my husband to take our cat to get groomed. I wish I had gone along too.
3. “It’s difficult to hide my emotions because I’m about to be a dad for the first time. I hope my wife likes that I captured her expression too.”
5. “I was simply asking my dog to stand straight. My wife thinks I’m losing it.”
6. “I asked for a Coach bag from my husband for my birthday. I don’t know whether to laugh or get mad.”
7. When you have to decode the love message, but all you find is one witty husband.
8. You’ve got to have guts to use these lines as your book dedication.
9. “My mistake was asking my husband to paint us together. We ended up with ’not worthy of displaying’ painting.”
10. “I asked my husband to do some editing on the engagement photos. Apparently he associates war with getting married?”
11. “I got maternity shoot done on myself, because my wife was too shy for it.”
12. “My wife wanted me to include our newborn daughter’s picture on my social profile. I thought my daughter might like this when she grows up. Wife is still furious.”
13. The best gift ever from a husband to a wife!
14. I have trust issues now.
15. “I asked my husband to spend some time with our dog. How can someone actually be so mean to a poor little dog?”
16. “I left the baby with my husband for just 10 minutes…”
17. And another baby, left with his father for an hour…
18. “My husband insisted on packing my lunch today.”
19. “I asked my husband to clean the fridge today. This is what happened:”
20. Wife is 5’1, husband is 6’2. I asked my husband to hang a mirror in the bathroom. I just wish he would consider my height at least once.